Sat Aug 31, 2024 1:24 am
Pigpen View latest post

Any feedback or reviews

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2024 5:18 pm
Anyone who has early access to BO6 got any opinions or reviews

It is Going To Hurt
http://taylormadehosting.co.uk
Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2024 5:30 pm
i heard bad. as of the strafing goes. funniest thing is that i saw a streamer come from behind of somebody and held them hostage

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2024 6:57 pm
Omni movement is strange but not that bad to counter when you learn what to expect. It is core so far. The UI is working smooth and not resetting when the party leader clicks to start the mach search. No range to test the guns and the attachments have less detailed stats. It crashed on me twice yesterday but played smooth today. Guns get much better leveled up a bit. Even like the sniping.  t will be much better on hardcore. It is bit strange  because we are in MW3 for a long time and the mechanics are a bit different. The maps are small in beta so the game play is fast. And yes you can take someone hostage if you get behind and hit the hostage key. You use them as a shield.

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2024 8:33 pm
Hey team,

As a die-hard Black Ops and COD fan, I’ve been eagerly diving into the latest installment, Black Ops 6, and I’m here to share my thoughts. Spoiler alert: this game is shaping up to be a standout in the series!

Omni Movement: A Game-Changer

One of the most exciting features in BO6 is the introduction of omni movement. This system is an absolute game-changer, offering a level of fluidity and freedom in movement that I haven’t experienced before. While I’m still mastering the ins and outs, I’ve found myself gravitating towards running, going prone, and using movement tactics more than ever. It’s not just a gimmick—it’s a core part of gameplay that can really turn the tide in a match if used effectively.

Gunplay: Pure Satisfaction

Let’s talk about the guns. They feel incredible—each weapon comes with its own unique punch, and the customization options are deep and satisfying. I’m already excited about leveling up and building my own custom loadouts. There’s something immensely gratifying about crafting the perfect setup and seeing it in action on the battlefield. The recoil patterns, firing rates, and overall feel of the guns are finely tuned, making each engagement feel rewarding.

Maps: A Solid Investment

One of the standout features of BO6 is its 16 unique maps. This is a significant improvement and well worth the investment. Each map is intricately designed, offering diverse environments and tactical opportunities. From tight, close-quarters battlegrounds to sprawling open arenas, the variety ensures that gameplay remains fresh and engaging. I genuinely believe that the map design alone adds immense value to the game.

Overall Impressions

While some players might be holding back their praise, it’s clear to me that Black Ops 6 is a promising addition to the COD franchise. The combination of innovative movement mechanics, exceptional gunplay, and a wealth of maps makes it a worthy investment for any Black Ops enthusiast. I’m eagerly looking forward to seeing how the game evolves with updates and community feedback, but as it stands, BO6 is hitting all the right notes.

So, gear up, dive in, and let’s dominate those leaderboards!

See you in-game,
KevMan

Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2024 12:04 am
So Red and Kev said it all very well. The maps especially are very well done and refreshingly new. Once I remembered its CORE and Alpha I got better pretty fast. I have been the top guy a couple of times and in the best play movie some and on the poster so very satisfying glad those are back. Ranked up weapons are great and the choices really help hone to my tactics. Now anxious for Hardcore and all the maps and functionality. As said the join uping works fine and I’ve had no crashes. Smooth game play for me. Glad I bought it.