please allow to come back after ban
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous123Next  :| |:
Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

#16: Re: please allow to come back after ban Author: k9arkoLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:18 pm
    —
Thanks gina, I do miss you guys a lot

#17: Re: please allow to come back after ban Author: k9arkoLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:49 am
    —
BK admin. please allow me back I miss my friends

#18: Re: please allow to come back after ban Author: k9arkoLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:52 am
    —
admin any thoughts on the un-ban?  thanks

#19: Re: please allow to come back after ban Author: DiggerBazLocation: Melbourne / Australia PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:55 am
    —
Hi k9arko,  it is a process mate so hang in there.

#20: Re: please allow to come back after ban Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:04 am
    —
You have to let him back......he was FINALLY getting some game!! Laughing

#21: Re: please allow to come back after ban Author: k9arkoLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:21 pm
    —
lol thanks Regina.

Any chance on lifting the ban today? I wanted to get on, Sundays are the one day I have a lot of time to play.

Please please please, Im sorry, its been a long time, I want to play with you guys.

#22: Re: please allow to come back after ban Author: RifleDanLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:54 pm
    —
I think that the best thing for you to do is to join our teamspeak channel and ask for help.
Ask Karow or Luke for assistance.

#23: Re: please allow to come back after ban Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:14 pm
    —
Ban has been lifted

#24: Re: please allow to come back after ban Author: k9arkoLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:37 am
    —
I just tried to get on .... the ban is still there

#25: Re: please allow to come back after ban Author: k9arkoLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:36 am
    —
help!!!!, I miss it. I have played for a month on other servers, and they are all so bad its mind numbing. Please lift ban as a Christmas gift.

thanks

#26: Re: please allow to come back after ban Author: KarowLocation: Taos Missouri PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:42 am
    —
Sorry there was a problem I thought the ban had been lifted I will keep after it.

#27: Re: please allow to come back after ban Author: RifleDanLocation: Quebec, Canada PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:29 pm
    —
K9arko,
You're ok now, Karow is on the bone.......
Should not be long.

#28: Re: please allow to come back after ban Author: DELETEDLocation: Thunder Bay, ON Canada PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:30 pm
    —
Very Happy

#29: Re: please allow to come back after ban Author: k9arkoLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:54 am
    —
I just tried again and I am still banned.? my name is k9arko_      I use to play under k9arko, but I had to start over after I got a new computer, the player name I am using when I was banned is k9arko_.  I am still banned? I don't know what to do any more, but I guess I will play on different servers. It was so much fun playing with you guys and I will miss you all, but it seems the ban is not lifted so by guys. and thanks for the games and memories.   Crying or Very sad

#30: Re: please allow to come back after ban Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:53 am
    —
It might be best for you to join our TS channel to sort this out - there may be some other reason why you're still having problems.

Bad Karma -> CoD:WaW(5)

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous123Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 3