Killstreak Setups
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Bad Karma -> CoD: Black Ops

#16: Re: Killstreak Setups Author: StrandLocation: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:47 pm
    —

MoneyMan wrote (View Post):

I would use Ghost pro but I can not find a turret to destroy Sad

best way to take one down in an actual game, is to use the "jammer" which can be selected in the equipment section of the create a class menu, it disables claymores, sentry guns, SAM Turrets, anything electronic within the radius you put it, which is like 65 or 75 feet, its a pretty big radius.

#17: Re: Killstreak Setups Author: SilexxLocation: SRQ, FL PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:47 pm
    —
Dude - I had no idea that the Dogs would eat a decoy nade. It probably looks like a can of "Mighty Dog"

I need to grab me some of those Decoy nades....thanks for the tip. Remember, I am the dude that could not figure out the killstreak load-out (see above).

I am still working on my lag/stutter issue - I am amazed that I am able to maintain a positive ratio with the crappy lag / stutter I have. I will figure it out.

Thanks again for the tip.

Last edited by Silexx on Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

#18: Re: Killstreak Setups Author: OldYellrLocation: Dallas, Texas USA PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:35 pm
    —
No problem brother.

Ask and you shall receive.

#19: Re: Killstreak Setups Author: Kreacher PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:38 pm
    —
ya i dont care for the choppers to much either. i think there time limit should be shorter or just go away after 3 kills or something. it wouildnt be so bad if the maps were alot bigger ....eh who noes Smile

#20: Re: Killstreak Setups Author: BraxisLocation: Connecticut, USA PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:31 am
    —
i use the turret, and i have to say that ive helped out probably 30 ppl in our servers get ghost pro... now if only I could get it...

#21: Re: Killstreak Setups Author: LukeLocation: Grand Rapids, MI PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:50 am
    —
I can never get the kills needed for a killstreak lol.

GOA.Luke*BK*

Bad Karma -> CoD: Black Ops

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous12  :| |:
Page 2 of 2