Sig for Sargon
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

#1: Sig for Sargon Author: SargonLocation: Cottonwood, AZ USA PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:33 am
    —
Hello all...was wondering if I could get a signature for Sargon.  I have no intentions of going anywhere and I like the way these look.  If possible I would like a yin/yang sig mixed with whatever you deem fit.  Being a Taoist it fits me quite well with the balance perspective.  Not sure what to put for words into it.  Any input would be gladly accepted and appreciated.  Thanks

#2: Re: Sig for Sargon Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:31 pm
    —
Sargon,

Here is a SIG that I designed a while back based on the Yin/Yang (Phoenix and Tiger) ...if you like it I can customize it for you?

If you want something totally different, or different theme, colors, etc.  please just let me know and I will make you something from scratch!

CHEERS!!
Kula

#3: Re: Sig for Sargon Author: KulamonsterLocation: PA PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:43 pm
    —
Here is a new one that I just cranked out too!

#4: Re: Sig for Sargon Author: Silent_WolfLocation: Loveland, Colorado PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:01 pm
    —
Both sigs are nicely done.  I personally like the second one better, it feel like it flows better to me.

Nice work Kula......

#5: Re: Sig for Sargon Author: SargonLocation: Cottonwood, AZ USA PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:47 pm
    —
OOoh oooh!  Might I snag the 2nd one?  Both are very well crafted but I do like the second one better.  Smile

#6: Re: Sig for Sargon Author: SargonLocation: Cottonwood, AZ USA PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 9:47 pm
    —
I have another question...how do I add an avatar to my profile?

#7: Re: Sig for Sargon Author: SargonLocation: Cottonwood, AZ USA PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:07 pm
    —
Could I get the Fire Team Alpha added to it at the bottom as well?

#8: Re: Sig for Sargon Author: UchiMataLocation: Northampton, UK PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:21 pm
    —
Hi Sargon,

There's been a couple of forum posts which describe how to add a signature/avatar, but here is a brief:

Click on the Account tab, followed by the Change Info button.
Scroll down to the Profile Information then click on the Edit Signature button.

You need to enter the following block of text:

Code:

[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/294kt9h.png[/img]
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o204/adammorrisey/Sigs/alphauserbar2.jpg[/img]  

Preview and Save.

To set-up an Avatar, scroll to the bottom of the Profile Information page to the Avatar Control Panel. Click on the Show Gallery button for a selection, or if you have your own image you can enter a HTTP:// link (URL).

~ Uchi

#9: Re: Sig for Sargon Author: TazmanLocation: Minneapolis, MN PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:53 pm
    —
Sargon,
Also, the Fireteam banners are separate then what you see in our sigs.  Right click and copy someone else's Fireteam Alpha banner and copy that link right below your Sig banner.  That is how we have ours in there.  If you are in TS later tonight, I can give you a quick run down on how to do this, if you wanted/needed to wait.

Taz

#10: Re: Sig for Sargon Author: SargonLocation: Cottonwood, AZ USA PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:29 pm
    —
Lets see if this works.  Hmm...test

#11: Re: Sig for Sargon Author: SargonLocation: Cottonwood, AZ USA PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:30 pm
    —
Thanks tons Taz, Uchi, Silent and of course Kula for the awesome siggy!  Smile

Bad Karma -> Sig Gallery

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1